What I have done:
{Friday}
- In the afternoon, I did some laundry and some cleaning around the house and I went to Walmart to fill our pantry.
- We went to dinner at my in-laws' house! It was so fun! We were happy to see them, they just got back from a 2 months trip in Newfoundland and Labrador!
- After dinner, B and I met some friends at a local pub and we had some drinks! It was a fun night!
{Saturday}
- I did a 60 minutes workout but I was so tired and I didn't feel like working out at all!
- B and I met our friends' twins boys! They are 3 weeks old and they are so tiny (5 and 6 pounds)! Cute babies!!!
- I painted (2 coats of white) our closet's doors!
- We went for a long car ride after that!
{Sunday}
- We went for a long walk in our neighborhood and it was freezing outside, I had to wear a scarf! Summer is definitely over here!
- After that, we watched a movie: The Manchurian Candidate. It was good but the end of the movie is hard to understand!
- We drank a great bottle of wine and we had a nice romantic dinner! I love nights like that!
How was your weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment