What is fabulous on that LAST day of September? (Already!?!?!)
- Fall weather! I love to see the leaves changing color!
- Banana bread and pumpkin bread! Those are my favorite, I ate way too much of those yummy breads this week!
- Traveling! Next weekend is our Canadian Thanksgiving and I'm going to Montréal for the occasion with my parents and the boyfriend! We will go to an orchard, do some shopping (IKEA, here we come!), see my brothers, my sister and my grandparents, it will be great! Can't wait!
- My boyfriend! He is taking the afternoon off to have some time with me because he is going haunting all weekend long! Love him so much!
What's fabulous about your Friday?
Starbucks date with two of my friends and their babies :)
ReplyDeleteThe fact that we're not going out of town this weekend is fabulous enough! I'll get to work on making the recommended edits to my dissertation and relax with my husband....that's fabulous!
ReplyDeleteMMM pumpkin bread sounds amazing! I need to make some soon! :)
ReplyDeletehmmm, i don't really know what was fabulous about my friday... maybe my nap? haha. ;)
ReplyDeleteanyways, banana bread sounds delicious! it's one of my favorites. :)
<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Stages of Beauty Giveaway :)
fabulous. great post, love. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I've got a brand new post on my recent stop to Rachel Zoe's favorite Beverly Hills spot. xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
I love love fall because it is a feast for the eyes. Do you have recipes or how to tutorials for the yummy foods you mention? I was just wondering because I'm so new to cooking. I would love to learn.
ReplyDelete~ Kim