Lately, I have read about some other bloggers' beauty routines and I totally want to share mine!
Hair
I wash my hair everyday and it sometimes gets dry and that brand is great for my hair! It's a smooth shampoo for colored hair!
 |
| L'Oréal EverPure Color Care System Smooth Shampoo |
 |
| Alcove Smoothing Lotion |
After blowdrying, I use a smoothing lotion and the flat iron (when I have to leave the house, I don't do it everyday!). I use that thermal hair spray to protect my hair from the heat:
 |
| Rusk Thermal Shine Spray |
To keep my hair straight all-day long, that product is a must-have that I have been using for years:
 |
| Bed-Head After-Party Smoothing Cream |
Face
I wash my face in the morning with Spectro-Jel:
My favorite brand of skin cream is definitely Vichy:
 |
| Vichy Aqualia Thermal for dry skin |
 |
| Aqualia Thermal Mat Anti-Shine Effect |
Make-Up
The following products are the ones I use almost everyday. I really love Sephora products but those can be expensive! (And I don't live anymore in a city where there is a Sephora store! :( Too bad!) But I swear by Maybelline for mascara, this is the best and I'm never disappointed!
 |
Sephora Mineral foundation
(Color: D30-Sand) |
 |
| Nars Blush (Color: Orgasm) |
 |
Mascara Maybelline Falsies
(Color: Intense Black) |
 |
Maybelline Eyeshadow Trio
(Color: 35T-Almond Satin) |
|
Sephora Ultra-Shine Lip Gloss (Color: Glitter Beige 33) |
Nails I do my nails by myself because I like to switch color (like 2 times/week!)!
Those 3 nails polishes are my favorite for Fall:
 |
| Essie Nail Polish (Color: Fancy Delancey) |
 |
L'Oréal Paris Nail Polish (Color: Mauvie Star)
|
 |
| Essie Nail Polish (Color: Plumberry) |
Voilà my beauty routine!
What is yours?
Do you have any favorite products or a favorite brand?
I use clinique for foundation and really like it. I used to use the cheap drug store brands but that just left my face feeling yucky.
ReplyDeleteI love live clean shampoo and conditioner! It is sulfate free too which helps fading.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite brand of makeup is id minerals, bare escentuals and urban decay - love Sephora for all those brands! Oh and OPI nail polish :)
I am now following your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteI love all of your make up products, you have given me some new ideas! I wash my hair daily also, I'm surprised that not all girls do. Mine would BE SO GREASY IF i DIDN'T!