Life is not always beauty pink powder...
I have been struggling a lot lately. With a lot of different things.
Life. Love. Relationship. School. Work. Friends. Future.
I burst into tears yesterday night. Biggest meltdown ever.
I need to take an indefinite break from blogging. I have no desire to write right now, I just don't know what to write about.
I won't be writing but probably still reading most of your blogs, maybe not commenting as much as I usually do.
I will be back in a few weeks!!!
See you soon!
xoxox
Yikes - I hate those days! Hope all is well with you and I look forward to when you return to blogging!
ReplyDeleteSorry you're having a rough time. I hope your break helps you figure things out.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you're going through this. I hope the break helps you figure everything!! I am sure it will help you gain some clarity. ox
ReplyDelete<3-Cami from First Day of My Life Life
I hope you feel better soon! I'll miss your posts! Take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteSorry that things are not going well for you at the moment. Enjoy your down-time and will look forward to your return - strengthened and invigorated!
ReplyDeleteAndrea x
Oh no this makes me sad :( I will definitely be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers girl. Keep your head up and know that you are a very smart, capable young woman that can conquer anything! You can talk to me anytime, you know my email!!! <3333 Kalina (My google account isn't working for some reason)
ReplyDeleteAw I'm sorry things are so rough right now :(
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you're taking a break! Hope you feel better soon and come back to blogging :)
ReplyDeleteGood for you some taking some time for yourself. Life can get rough sometimes, and taking some breaks from obligations can really help. Just know you are not alone.
ReplyDeleteRachael
Thank you for your sweet comment today.
ReplyDeleteI already miss you in blog world. I hope that all that is going on in your life gets resolved and that you can join us again with renewed inspiration soon.
Love,
B