Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Are You Thirsty?

Hydration is so important and it's more important when you exercise, like I do! I drink a lot of water everyday and I need to have a bottle with me everywhere I go!

I recently discovered the brand CamelBak that makes hydration a lot easier!!!

I got that nice pink bottle and I take it everywhere I go (and it is BPA-free):

(And because my bottle is pink, I'm sure that my boyfriend won't steal it from me haha! He doesn't like pink accessories!!!)


I also got that amazing pack (but in blue) that I use when I go for a bike ride (I drink a lot of water while I exercise!):

"This Lumbar Reservoir (LR) hydration system keeps water secure and amazingly stable for trail running and adventure races."    
http://www.camelbak.com/Sports-Recreation/Packs/2011-Octane-LR.aspx

Those are great items that I just love and I wanted to share!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo those two items would be a great gift for Rusty because he exercises all the time! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband gave a friend a Camelbak and his friend fills it with beer for when he is hunting, watching tv, cooking...hahaha hilarious =)

    I LOVE the pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drink a TON of water when I workout. I get so thirsty! I have a Nathan's hydration belt and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your camelback, I have a pink one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete