Last night, I cooked a fantastic dinner! It was so good!
The menu:
-Roasted potatoes with olive oil and Herbes de Provence
-Pork chops on the BBQ with an apple sauce
(I used the BBQ all by myself for the first time haha!)
-Amazing homemade brownies!!!
[Last night's dinner in preparation]
[The leftovers for today's lunch!]
* * *
My mother came over to our house 2 days ago to bring us some beautiful flowers for our backyard! Thanks mom!!!
Have a look:
I love to have flowers!!! It makes our backyard more colorful!
your backyard is SO CUTE!
ReplyDeletei am so nervous to use the grill by myself hahahah and i am not sure if kurt would trust me not to burn the house down!
dinner looked DELISH! good job girl
xoxox
I love summer BBQ's but at the moment it's a bit difficult in a 2nd floor appartment! You're dinner looked yummy and the flowers really add a pretty touch to your garden.
ReplyDeleteAndrea
That's a gorgeous back yard! Thanks again for participating in the Q&A on my blog. Your questions were super fun!
ReplyDeleteYes yes, your back yard is AWESOME!! :) Looks like a fabulous dinner, too!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower - hope you follow back!! ox
<3-Cami from Serendipitious Life
that sounds and looks like a delicious meal! and the flowers your mom brought are beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. i have a Perricone giveaway going on right now, i hope you can join! :)
<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/