- Over the night, there was a big snow storm (most schools are closed today and the roads are a mess!) and the storm is still going on! But I managed to go to the gym at 6h45am anyway!!!! I have been there 4 days in a row, I'm so happy! I lost 1 pound this week, it's better than nothing!
- Speaking of weight loss, I always see a skinny skinny skinny girl at the gym... She really seems to be anorexic, she is so skinny!!! I'm talking about 75-80 pounds (and she is pretty tall, about 5'7). She doesn't look good at all!!! How can you do that to your yourself?!?!
- I saw my brother O and his girlfriend M this weekend! M had to be in town to take a exam at the university, and it was nice to see my brother! He has been with M for a year now and I'm just getting to know her... And I'm not pleased with what I learned about her, she seems to be a freaking controlling girl!!! My brother can't do anything without her approval!!!! I will have to talk to him about that... He is moving with her in about a week, so I don't know what will happen!!! She is a nice girl, but she just wants to decide everything, everything has to be done her way! I'm a really bit upset about that... I definitely appreciated more his ex girlfriend (he was with her for almost 5 years, but broke up with her to be with M...) And a thing I'm afraid of is the fact that I have been told by my roommate (who is also my brother and M's friend) that M often drinks and drives!!! That's really scary!!!
- I'm now done with my work contract, so I'm working on my thesis all week long! I will probably go to the university library this afternoon to get some books I need! Not afraid at all of the storm! I'm so brave! ;)
- I gave back my apartment keys this morning! I went to my old place to see if anything had been left and I saw our apartment for the last time... :( I was a little bit sad, we had a great time there and our place was so nice!!!
- It's 12h30 and I have already had three coffees! Two coffees from Tim Hortons (2 minutes away from my brother's place!) and one I prepared myself! And I will probably drink another pretty soon! I rarely drink that quantity of coffee, but today, I need caffeine! But coffee makes me really hungry, so it's not that good for me!!!
- B's birthday is in one week (he is turning 29!) and I'm not sure what to get him yet!!! I have to do some serious shopping this week! This is my last week in Québec city and I have to get new clothes because where I'm going, there is not a lot of stores!!!
Have a great week everyone!!!
Bonne semaine tout le monde!!!

yuckkk for your brother being with a controlling girlfriend! thats the worst! have a talk with him for sure!
ReplyDeleteyay for losing a pound tho im sure u dont need it girl! :) you should buy that skinny chick a burger next time you're at the gym! hahaha
xoxox happy weekend!
Ewww, controlling girlfriends are the worst!! Good luck with that!!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely talk to your brother about that control freak of his! Stay safe in those snow storms girl! :)
ReplyDelete