Saturday, February 5, 2011

Life Is So Unpredictable...

I just heard about some bad news... Sara, a friend of mine, had an aneurysm! She had surgery  yesterday and it seems that she will be fine! I'm relieved that the aneurysm was found early and didn't cause too much damages, in fact, no brain damages. An aneurysm at 28 years old, I didn't think it was possible, ouf!!! Sara is a doctorate student and she is a great girl and always been pretty healthy... It makes me think that life is so unpredictable... We never know what can happen and it's scary...

* * *
On a positive note, the weekend is here and I could not be happier!

I went to the gym this morning and I did a 1h00 cardio session! The only bad thing is that after that, I had to wait like 30 minutes for the bus, I missed the one I wanted to take! Too bad the bus schedule on the weekend is not the same (less buses). But the weather was not too cold, so it was ok! I'm going back tomorrow morning for another training session! I love that I'm getting back in shape!


Coffee is almost ready and so am I! I have to work on my thesis all afternoon long!


Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Happy weekend girly :) So sorry to hear about your friend...praying for her! Have fun working out this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I have to do work alllll the rest of the day too. Hope your thesis work goes well : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope your friend is doing okay! :)

    enjoy your weekend lovey <3

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete