Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


  • I'm loving that the painting at our place is almost done! And I'm loving the color that we chose for our bedroom!
  • I'm loving that in two short days, B will be back from his work trip in Montréal! I just hope there will be no snow storm on this particular day, I don't want him to be stocked there!
  • I'm loving that there is a beautiful weather outside! Spring is almost here!
  • I'm loving that I had a great evaluation for my last work contract!
  • I'm loving that my thesis writing is going well!
  • I'm loving my parents who are just so nice to help us out with our place! They helped us so much with the painting job!
  • I'm loving those two cute tops from Dynamite!


Have a great Wednesday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Bonjour! Found you from WILW! I grew up in Montreal! Happy to see a fellow Canadian! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for B coming home!!
    Sounds like you are making tremendous progress on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great things that you are loving today!!! Cute tops!

    ReplyDelete