One
My weekend was super busy!!! The painting job of our new home is almost done! We did the living room and the bathroom! The bedroom is the only room left, we will paint it this weekend! Painting is a lot of job but I'm sure everything will look great!
Two
I was so happy to finally see B when I arrived on Wednesday night! The only sad thing is that B left this morning for a 2 weeks work trip. ;( We were only together for 4 days and we spent it working on the house, so we did not spent a lot of time really together alone!
Three
Being back in my hometown is weird... It's a small city and when I go to the grocery store or anywhere, I almost always meet someone I know (or that B or my parents know)... Weird thing. Not sure if I like it...
Four
This week, I really have to work on my thesis, I have not been able to get everything done before I left Québec city, so the next 2 weeks will be very busy again!
Five
I miss reading all the blogs I used to read!!! I can't wait to have everything unpacked and my thesis done to have more time for me and more time to blog!
Six
I'm so happy to be home with my 2 cats!
Have a great week everyone!!!

Yay for more time for blogs. : ]
ReplyDeleteI hear ya hun!! from the 6th - the 15th I am SLAMMED at work and don't get to read everyone's blogs and comment like I want to =( BOO!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun finishing up the house!