Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Yesterday night, it was our annual Halloween party! Each year, my boyfriend's friends organize a big party. (Some people  from across the province travel hours to attend that event! ) They really know how to party, each year is different! This year, it was at a friend's house, a 30 minutes drive away from home. Almost everybody (about 60 people) was getting there by bus (we rent a yellow school bus for the occasion!!) so there would be no drinking and driving! The house was well decorated and there was good food and good music! Everybody was wearing costumes, some were really special!!! We had fun! At 11h00, we left the house in the yellow bus to go to the bar where we had VIP passes , VIP seats and free alcohol!!! We danced a lot and we came back home at 3h00am by taxi! It was really cold outside, about -1 °C! During the evening, I had some rhum n coke, but I didn't drink that much because I hate feeling or being sick the next morning! My boyfriend's friends slept over and one of them was sick during the night on the bedroom floor (eurk!)!!! Who cleaned that mess? His girlfriend! This morning, he had to get up early to drive back to our hometown! He was not feeling well, poor him! 

It was a great night, so much fun!

I dressed up as a devil! (I bought that black dress a year ago and I didn't wear it until now!) That was an easy costume to make! :) As a child, my mom used to make me great costumes but I don't have that kind of patience! And because my birthday is 3 days after Halloween, I often had the Halloween theme party! But I loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment