Monday, December 31, 2012

Last Day of 2012!


Here we are, on the last day of the year 2012! Already!!! It seems that we were in January 2012 yesterday!!! Where did the year go?!?! I don't know!

Here's some good things that happened to me in 2012:
  • I finally graduated with my Master degree!
  • The boyfriend and I celebrated 10 years of dating! That's a decade!!!
  • I finally got a job in my hometown!
  • I got another job offer (great job!) and I resigned from my old job (I only worked there for 4 months!) I am very happy with that decision!

We have some special plans for tonight! A friend of my boyfriend is having a Wine and Cheese Tasting Party at his house to celebrate the New Year! I'm sure we will have a great time together celebrating!

Happy New Year!

Here’s to 2013 and all it will bring!


1 comment:

  1. it sounds like you had an amazing 2012! congratulations on everything! i wish you all the best for 2013! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete