- I have not been writing a lot lately! I feel lazy, I guess, and I just want to read other people blogs!
- Yesterday, I had to go to the optometrist because I have an eye infection and it hurts so badly! But I got an antibiotic cream and it helps! So I won't be around a lot in the following days, my eye has to rest!
- Monday is going to be a BIG day for me, more on that later! Just send good vibes please!
- The boyfriend was in Montréal for work all week long and I miss him! He will be back soon and we will finally get our Christmas tree! It's about time!!!
- I was in Québec city last weekend and it was like the good old days! I miss living there!
- Yesterday, my mom bought me a sweater and socks and it totally made my day!
- It's snowing right now and I have to shovel!
How are you? Anything random to say?
Excited to hear about Monday!! :)
ReplyDelete