Monday, June 20, 2011

Miscellany Monday!


    • This week is a short week for me because we have a long weekend! Friday is June 24th, and that day is Québec National Holiday what we called St-Jean-Baptiste! (Click here to learn more!) I will probably be heading to Québec city to celebrate with my boyfriend and some friends! There is always a big party on the Plaines d'Abraham (Battlefields Park) in Québec city with Québec musicians, I have been to that  big celebration 2 times (last year and in 2009) and it's just insane!                                                                                                                        
              This is a picture of what it looks like when there is no people there (it's bigger in person!):
    [image via]

    And this is a picture on Québec's Day, with thousands of people, I'm talking about 250 000 people who get there to celebrate and that are so proud to be Quebecers on that special day!!:

    [image via]

    • My work contract ends on June 30th! So it means that I only have 6 more days of work until then!

    • Today is my grandma 86th birthday! And it is also my grandparents 58th anniversary! Wow!!!

    • I have applied to a job yesterday and I hope to have some news soon!

    • I did a little bit of shopping last week at Forever21 and I bought that cute dress for only 17$ :
    • I also bought a formal dress (purple) that I'm going to wear at a wedding in August! I bought it at Les Ailes de la Mode (79$) but I don't have any picture for now! 

     Have a great week everyone!!!

    1 comment:

    1. Ooooo yay for seeing your boyfriend this weekend! I love short weeks :) Congrats to your grandparents- I truly hope that one day when I am married, my marriage lasts that long! Crossing my fingers that you get the job and love that cute dress!

      ReplyDelete